Thursday, August 18, 2005

Dressed to Nap

I've been noticing that Reagan can now open her closet doors from her crib. It hadn't been a problem, since she couldn't actually reach anything in the closet, just the doors. But last week I put her down for a nap while she was still quite energetic and active. (She was wearing a white tank top and a pull-up.) I heard some sounds for several minutes, but eventually it got quiet and I assumed she went to sleep. When I went back to check on her a few hours later, she was just waking up. Her closet door was open, there was an empty hanger on the floor, and she was wearing her most elaborate dress--pink and princessy, the one she wore for Easter! She had it on frontwards, with both arms in the right sleeves. The only thing she wasn't able to do was zip it. Since I only heard sounds at the beginning of her nap, I can only assume that she slept in the dress.

1 comment:

darcy14krysta said...

damn good blog, check out mine http://juicyfruiter.blogspot.com, comments always welcome!