Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I Like Mike

It's no secret that I almost always vote Republican. There are numerous reasons for this, which I may go into in another post, but it basically boils down to which candidate shares most of my convictions, particularly on issues of morality and sanctity of life. I believe that many of the freedoms we cling to in America are being attacked in the name of tolerance. But this is a one-way tolerance; there is little tolerance offered to those of us who lean to the right.

I've been a bit disappointed in our candidates for the upcoming election. Rudy is pro-choice. Mit is a Mormon (sorry, but I still believe that's a cult). And though I like our former-senator Fred, he did date Lori Morgan, and that's a little disturbing. But one guy has recently risen to the top for me. I took a close look at his website--the Issues page, in particular--and I can't find one thing that I really disagree with.

If you're a conservative like me, who places faith and family high on your priority list, you might want to check him out.


http://www.mikehuckabee.com/index.cfm?FuseAction=Issues.Home

No comments: