Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Mama Gets a New Car!

After nine years and nearly 100,000 miles, I finally purchased a new car. I have to give it to the old Honda CR-V. It was a good little car--at least until the end. Literally the day after I had made the deal on the new car, it started acting up. By the time my new car arrived at the dealer a couple of days later, it wasn't even driveable. But they agreed to stand by the deal, providing we towed our trade-in to the lot. We were just grateful we didn't have to fix it. I definitely give Nelson Mazda two thumbs up so far!


So, what did I buy? A 2008 Mazda CX-9. It's "crystal white mica" with sand leather interior. (The front seats are heated, which is lovely in the winter!) It has a third row and seats up to seven people. We got a rear DVD entertainment package, which the girls already love. We can't wait to drive it to Disney World this spring! The photo below is from a website, but it looks pretty much like mine.


No comments: