Sunday, April 10, 2005

Raising a Stripper

What is the deal with Reagan's sudden fascination with taking her shirt off? I tried putting her down for a nap THREE TIMES yesterday. Each time I peeked in to check on her, she was still awake but shirtless.

Again today, as I write, she is in her crib (supposed to be napping) with her shirt off. What is that about?

I know I wrote about what a great sleeper she is in my last post, and she really is--at night. Maybe that's because her pajamas are hard to get out of. (They're the footie kind that zip up and even have a snap to cover the top of the zipper.) Before we discovered PJs with that very important snap, we had given Reagan the nickname of Elvis, after finding her with her PJs unzipped to her navel.

In her defense, Reagan traditionally naps about 2-3 hours every day. But since she has discovered that she can take her shirt off, her naps have become a little more unpredictable.

Ugh! Guess I'm going to have to start buying her shirts that fit like a glove!

No comments: