Wednesday, July 13, 2005

I Give Up

OK, I gave this whole potty training thing a good shot, but it just isn't working out. I've decided to just forget about it for a while and revisit it after Reagan's second birthday. She actually used the potty four days in a row, but she was so visibly upset by the whole ordeal that I decided I was probably causing more harm than good.

Our latest and greatest obsession is Disney Princesses. Who knew a two-year-old could be so into princesses? They are the first thing Reagan thinks of in the morning and the last thing she wants to see before bed. We watch princess videos, read princess books, and color princess pictures.

But, all in all, if you have to choose an obsession, princesses are a good one. They're pretty and girly and lots of fun. And readily available. They make a Disney Princess version of almost everything--and I think Reagan is getting about every DP product made for her birthday in a couple of weeks.

We're planning a trip to Disney World in September, where we will be dining with the princesses at Cinderella's Royal Table. Stay tuned for more princess updates.

No comments: