Presley is changing every day--learning new words and putting complete sentences together. Just yesterday, she was standing behind Reagan as big sis played a computer game. Apparently, the seating arrangement was not to her liking, because Presley said, "I can't see bery (very) well. Moob (move) a li'l bit."
Other favorite sayings:
- "Dat cool, Mama?" ("Is that cool, Mama?" This usually comes after some gymnastic stunt.)
- "I got it!"
- "I go wishoo." ("I'll go with you.")
- "I know." (This actually means "I don't know." Very confusing, but we figured it out.)
- "Help me, Mama!"
- "I go kin'garen wif Reagan." (Do I need to explain this? She wants to go everywhere Reagan does--including kindergarten.)
- "Dayee may me mad." ("Daddy made me mad." So she came running to Mama.)