Monday, June 02, 2008

Just Anther Day in Paradise

OK, so I'm trying to stay positive...but this is going to be the hottest week so far this year and our AC is on the fritz!!! Further complicating matters is the fact that Reagan is in swimming lessons all week, which limits our availability for the repairman to come and go. Oh, yes, and did I mention that we have about twenty people coming on Saturday for Presley's 2nd birthday party?!?

But...right now we're cool enough. And, fortunately, we have the cash on hand to pay for the new system (even if it hurts a little). And, the nice man is quite sure he can have it fixed by Wednesday. So, really, no sweat (literally). Why waste the energy worrying about this minor glich when I have a party to plan?

Stay tuned for photos of what promises to be my greatest cake creation yet! (I can't help myself--parties bring out the DIY Mom in me.)

No comments: