Monday, September 29, 2008

More Funny Things She Says

This morning on the ride home from dropping Reagan at school, Presley points out the window and says,"Look! Starbucks! Let's get coffee!" When I didn't go for it, she said, "There McDonalds. Go there." Do I need to remind you that this two-year-old can't read? Yet she knows every logo out there!
******
Two nights ago, at the dinner table, Presley was having a slice of American cheese (seriously, the kid would live on cheese if we let her). She put the half-eaten slice of cheese flat in the palm of her hand and said, "Do you want to listen to my iPod?"
******
Mama got her hair cut this week! When I came home from the salon, I asked Reagan if she liked it and she did. I asked Presley the same thing, and she said no. Later that evening, as I was getting Presley into her PJs, she said, "Haircut." So I said, "Yes, Mama got a haircut." She then said, "I don't like it. I don't like it. I don't like it," emphasizing the "don't" each time. The next morning, I got a repeat performance: "Haircut. I don't like it."

No comments: