Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Old Pictures that Make Me Smile

My desktop computer crashed a week or so ago, so I've been working on my laptop--not my favorite for a couple of reasons. First, it has that goofy little touchpad that I accidentally hit while I'm typing, which sends my cursor to some unusual place. (Scott attached my regular mouse, but can't get my touchpad to turn off.) Second, my desktop had all these great CD drives and card readers that allow me to take the memory card right out of my camera and upload pictures. With my laptop, I think I have a chord that will attach to my camera and then to the computer to do basically the same thing...I think. But where might this chord be? That is the question of the hour.

So, I went through my old files of pics to find something to keep this entry from being so boring and black and white. This one is from last summer. We were getting ready for a day at Nashville Shores water park (we had season passes last year). The girls had their bathing suits on under their matching dresses, and they were ready to go! Ah...summer fun!

No comments: