Monday, October 13, 2008

Ashley

Our dear, sweet friend Ashley went home to be with Jesus Sunday afternoon, surrounded by friends and family. Her last words were, "I love you" to those who had gathered to sing hymns and pray at her bedside. Her service will be this Wednesday at Judson Baptist Church.

If you are not familiar with Ashley's story, you can read about it in this post: http://valsmomblog.blogspot.com/2008/07/pray-for-ashley.html

Our hearts are breaking for her family, but we know that their hope is in Jesus too. Please pray as they continue to deal with this devastating loss.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so saddened to hear of Ashley's death. I knew her while working at the Y - she was like a breath of fresh air or maybe more like bright sunshine on a Spring day. The last time I saw her (about a year ago) she seemed so happy and healthy. May she rest in peace. My thoughts and prayers go out to her family. -- Jessica