Monday, October 13, 2008

My Little Cookies

A while back, I entered a contest to win a vacation to Disney World. Well, more like, I entered dozens of contests to win various Disney vacations or prizes. (I have a website I visit periodically and enter the ones that don't take up too much time or effort.) Anyhow, one of these contests was from Cookie magazine. I believe I had to write a fifty-word essay about my idea of a perfect day at Disney. Honestly, I couldn't have put much effort into it, because I forgot I had even entered it. But, I was chosen as a finalist! And, no, I didn't win a Disney vacation, but I did win a CD of children's music and t-shirts for me and the girls. Mine was just a red shirt with "Cookie" on it. The girls' shirts were considerably cuter. I didn't request any particular style--just gave them the sizes and they sent these:




Looks like they nailed their personalities! Presley is definitely the "tough cookie" while Reagan is more of a "smart cookie." Couldn't have chosen better myself! (BTW, these were taken just after the girls got out of the shower; thus, the wet-n-wild hair.)

No comments: